21 October 2007

Help us start our Drop Zone.... $1 to $?...Anything will help :)

We are all helping Ron Paul raise money so that we can get him elected. So far we have raised fantastic amounts. I am going to ask all my friends, family and everyone else that might be even the slightest bit interested to donate whatever they can to help me start my Drop Zone. If you want more information, feel free to email me (I think my email is on here) or leave a comment with yours and I will happily give you more details. We are not looking to start big, and this is about the minimum we need to get this thing started.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What is a "drop zone"? I think you ought to explain what you have in mind.

------- said...

sr. A drop zone is a place to go skydiving :)

thanks

Ron Paul Videos from YouTube