16 December 2007

$16 million and counting

That's right, We just hit the $16 million mark. It is not only great, but beautiful! There have been 108,887 donors so far this quarter, 16,886 of which are new donors this week alone!!! With that, we have also broken the record for what we raised in the last money bomb! It is truly exciting in the Ron Paul camp!

With that said, I would like to extend my personal thanks to all of you that are donating. Who am I? I am a nobody, just a regular citizen like yourself, but I feel that we all owe each other a big pat on the back, however, don't be so fast with that back patting.

On the West Coast, we have 7.5 hours til "our" midnight and 4.5 hours left on the east coast. Let's do our best to really ramp this thing up some more and pony up a little more each. I have just made my 3rd donation today, and while they are not as large as some, they are actually more than I can afford right now, but I am sacrificing a few things I can live without for 4 days until payday to make sure I give as much as possible to Dr. Paul's campaign.

Let's make this happen. Let's dedicate ourselves, our group, our movement to raising $1 million or more per hour every hour until midnight on both coasts! This will not only be a huge amount of money, it will be a grassroots tour de force and it will help ensure that our man is plastered all over every news station and website around the world.

Come on Everybody, let's all digg deep for that extra few bucks, pick up the cushions on your sofa, take all your change to a coinstar machine, take your aluminum cans and newspapers to a recycling place, whatever it takes! Let's get Ron Paul over $20 million tonight!

If you haven't donated yet, please take a minute and do so now by CLICKING HERE

No comments:

Ron Paul Videos from YouTube