16 December 2007

And the donations keep pouring in...

We have now surpassed the $18 million mark!!!! It is completely awesome. I made a post earlier today (I think it was still last night for me, since I work until midnight PST), in which i said I believed we could hit $20 million by midnight PST. While that is officially after the end of the 24 hour period for which we are talking about the Tea Party, I still think this is possible, and the way the donations keep coming in, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we hit close to $20 million by midnight PST.

Looking at the chart throughout the day all day long today, while I think it is possible to do so, I am not sure it is likely. In all likelyhood, I believe we will hit $18.5 million or maybe $19 million. However, lets all continue to talk to our friends, family, neighbors, enemies and anyone else we meet and share the good news of what we have accomplished today, and if we can afford it, let's all donate again, whether it is $1 or $2300 the amount doesn't matter, just donate whatever you can and let's try to get that $20 million mark by midnight PST!!!

Personally, I think that the 24 hour period for these fundraising days should start at midnight EST and end at Midnight PST. While that is not a true 24 hour period, it makes more sense to me, even though I cannot logically explain why. No matter though, let's keep those donations rolling in and hit $20 million ASAP! $20,000,000 would be an amazing number to see on the Official Website!

Come on now everyone. Let's digg a little deeper and sacrifice tomorrows latté and pack of smokes (or whatever frivolous thing we would normally spend some of our hard earned cash on) and hit that $20 million mark.

Let us also reflect on what we have accomplished today, and pat ourselves on the back, but not too much, because there is still a ton of work to do to make sure we win these caucuses and primaries!!! As a comparison though I thought that you all would be interested in seeing the difference between the media's "Top-Tier" candidate, Huckabee and a real Top-Tier Candidate, Ron Paul. So without further adieu I bring you the graph of Ron Paul vs. Mike Huckabee for December:

1 comment:

Skip said...

How about phone numbers? How about picking the 3 most important. No reason to dilute the force. Find a place to attack where the force you have is an overwhelming one.

Ron Paul Videos from YouTube